Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nothing new to report

Today was just an average day. There is nothing interesting or new to report. Today I did a 2.15-mile run followed by 7.7 miles on the bike. Did some light weights, but took it relatively easy. The shoulder pain is still there by becoming less noticeable every day, so I'm not sure if it's genuinely getting better or if I've simply become accustomed to the pain. Hopefully, it's not the latter.

I'm still debating when I should return to the pool. Everyday, resisting the temptation to run down to the pool from the cardio room and jump in for a long swim is getting harder. I've been sitting stagnant at a little more than 105 miles swimming and I don't like seeing that zero in the tens digit. It would be nice to get that to above 110 before the year is out, but I doubt that will happen. Perhaps I'll plan a swim on New Year's Eve to celebrate my year (more like 10 months and some change) of exercise.

Anyway, I'm going to try and rest up. I have this week's 10k run on the treadmill on tap for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment