Thursday, September 27, 2012

Swimming and video games

Kelly and I went for a swim today, and we are both on the tail ends of our colds. I did a short run on the treadmill for about 15 minutes before we got in the water and my lungs were already burning a bit. The pool was a little busy, but it cleared out just before we started our sets. Here's what we did.
Call of Duty is such a fun game. I don't know why I've neglected it on my shelf for so long.
Warm up
200 free
Core
500 free
400 free
300 free
200 free
100 free
Cool down
100 breast

We swam a simple ladder set and then Kelly did a 50 butterfly just before we cooled down. After we left, we got some lunch and played video games at my house for about an hour. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has been sitting on my shelf for some time now, and I've hardly played it. It's pretty fun, so I regret letting it sit there for so long. It needed a little bit of attention and I am happy to give it.

Total distance: 1.5 miles running, 1,800 yards swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment