Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ladders and Five Guys

I was a little sluggish when I arrived at the gym this morning, but started to wake up a bit once I started my warm up in the pool. I wasn't sure on what sets I wanted to do, so once again, I kept things fresh and tried something different. I did ascending ladders. See below ...

Warm up
250 free
Core
250 free (30 seconds rest between sets)
300 free
350 free
400 free
450 free
500 free
550 free
600 free
Cool down
150 breast

I'm not sure I'll do it again, because the constant stopping slowed down my progress and I wasn't able to hit 4,000 yards before lap swim ended. I probably would have done it with ease if I just swam it all consecutively. Oh well ... lesson learned.

I don't feel guilty one stinkin' bit.
Anyway, I met Jen for lunch after my workout and totally blasted any of the calories I burned by eating at Five Guys. As always, though, it was totally worth it. Plus, I don't eat there too often so I don't feel super guilty about it. I effing LOVE Five Guys!!

Total distance: 3,800 yards

No comments:

Post a Comment