Thursday, November 29, 2012

Matt's muscle music

I promise, I haven't slacked off TOO much this week. This is actually my third workout of the week, but I've been dragging me feet on the blogs. That needs to stop. Anyway, I biked 12.5 miles on Monday and did some weightlifting yesterday. Today, though, I got in the pool.

There wasn't anything of note to report other than the fact that I thought I lost my swimsuit, but fortunately, it was in the Roy Rec Center's lost and found. I must have left it on the bench in the locker room last time. Whew... I swam 1,000 yards and called it, went upstairs and did six quick miles on the bike. It wasn't a lot, but I'm glad I dragged myself over there and did something. Tomorrow I want to go all out on something so I can cap my sluggish November on a high note.

Also, I've been doing additional weightlifting, more than I usually muster anyway. I don't really need any added bulk, but there's just something about lifting that makes me feel big and strong. Perhaps I'll be able to make my own muscle music like Terry Crews does below.

Total distance: 1,000 yards swimming, 6 miles cycling

No comments:

Post a Comment