Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bike ride in the sun

I took the bike out for a test run today, given the Turkey Tri is only a few days away. I borrowed it from Jen's boss and took it to The Bike Shoppe in Ogden where they were offering free bike tune ups. When I took it out today it was a really smooth ride. I was a little bit nervous going down the main drag by my house where there is heavy traffic, but I did my best to follow the traffic rules and stay clear of cars in the lane to my left.
My borrowed ride. It's real nice, so I'm worried about hurting it.
I went to where I thought was three miles before turning around and made great time going back, since it was slightly downhill. The sun was out and I wore a dark shirt, so I felt like I was cooking in the end, but it still turned out to be a nice little workout and test ride. After looking at the map, I ended up going a bit farther than I thought.

Total distance: 6.5 miles cycling

No comments:

Post a Comment