Thursday, June 14, 2012

McDonald's guilt = Long bike ride

Normally, I don't feel guilty about the junk I eat. I try to make good decisions some times, but often I just don't care, knowing that I'm exercising enough to make up the difference. However, after eating McDonald's for lunch today, a strange guilt came over me after and I immediately went home, changed and went to the Roy Rec Center.
Camera phones don't focus very well when moving. Bleh...
Lap swim hours were long over, so I hopped on the stationary bike and cranked out 17 miles in just over an hour. I was pouring sweat and felt crummy, probably because of the extremely fatty food in my system. I followed it up with some free weights. According to the machine, I burned just under 700 calories on the bike, probably enough to cover half the meal I ate earlier in the day. Yuck....

Total distance: 17 miles cycling

No comments:

Post a Comment